Dog Breeding Programs and Courses
Avidog Breeder College Membership
The Avidog Breeder College Membership is an on-going membership program designed to provide an extensive dog-breeding education that takes you from wherever you are, novice or longtime breeder, to Master Breeder! You will learn to apply cutting-edge science and best practices to:
- prepare your dogs for breeding so they are fit, strong and fertile
- optimize every mating to ensure breeding success
- care for your pregnant bitch and newborn pups to give the pups the best shot at good health, temperament and longevity
- raise your pups well using Savvy Socialization, Enriching Environments and Key Developmental Opportunities
- find great homes and match your pups to them
- create a breeding strategy that continues to move your breeding program ahead
As a ABCM member, you get our five flagship courses, plus live semi-monthly Q&A calls, weekly office hours, monthly case studies, new lessons, and bonuses. Your courses include: Your Litter A to Z, Introduction to Transformational Dog Breeding, the Avidog Transformational Puppy Rearing series, the Avidog Puppy Evaluation Test, and Puppy Potty Training Solution.
Become a member today!
Your Litter A to Z (A2Z)
Your Litter A to Z helps you apply a step-by-step program to raising a healthy, stable litter of pups, from before breeding until sending your pups home.
This 8-month, self-paced online course applies the most recent science to tried-and-true breeding methods to bring out the best in every puppy! It includes:
- 18 modules that cover from before breeding, through getting your bitch pregnant, to whelping your litter and raising the pups.
- weekly reports
- twice-monthly live Q&A calls (recorded for those who can’t join us)
- private Facebook forum
- certificate of completion
We’d love to have you join us… sign up today!! You have nothing to lose since it comes with a 100% money-back guarantee!
Introduction to Transformational Dog Breeding (ITDB)
Introduction To Transformational Dog Breeding (ITDB) is a 4-month, self-paced, online course helps every breeder create or fine tune their breeding strategy, so they can achieve their goals.
The course teaches the eight components of a dog breeding strategy, including setting and measuring goals, selecting breeding stock, choosing breeding strategies, rearing and evaluating your puppies, finding and evaluating homes, and assessing how well you met your goals.
During this course, you will build your individual breeding strategy, tailored to your dogs and goals. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate of completion.
As an extra bonus ITDB comes with a FREE four-month membership in Avidog’s popular Breeder College Facebook forum. Enroll in Introduction To Transformational Dog Breeding TODAY!
Avidog Puppy Evaluation Test (APET)
The Avidog Puppy Evaluation Test (APET) enables you to evaluate a puppy’s temperament, identify the optimal home for that puppy, and create a brief training plan to get the pup started off right.
Dogs whose temperaments match their home and family thrive, while pups who don’t fit well in their homes are often unhappy, destructive and difficult! Even the best raised pup will not do well in a home that doesn’t want or need its temperament.
The APET teaches you to evaluate up to 33 puppy temperament traits that are predictive of adult personalities. It also enables owners, trainers and breeders to individualize early training plans for that pup’s critical first few months.
The APET is an self-paced, online program that includes:
- an 100-plus-page, downloadable ebook, which describes each temperament trait and how to evaluate it
- which homes each trait fits best in
- how to tweak each trait, if needed
- downloadable testing forms
- a list of the supplies you will need
- video examples of traits
- two complete APET test videos with scoring sheets and training guidance
- sample training plans
- instructions needed to perform the APET
Ideal for dog breeders, trainers, performance owners, and working dog breeding programs, the APET will help you find out who each puppy is at a deeper level to ensure that pup goes to home where it will thrive!
Avidog Transformational Puppy Rearing (ATPR)
The Avidog Transformational Puppy Rearing video series provides self-paced videos covering our popular seminar and more! This is a great place to get started with Avidog!
Here’s just some of what you will learn:
- Before you breed: epigenetics, prenatal nutrition, effects of parental stress, condition, toxins
- How puppies develop and why that’s important to us
- Pups’ first 16 weeks: puppy and dam nutrition and care, monitoring pups, Early Scent Introduction, vaccine protocols, weaning
- Teaching key skills: potty training and house breaking, coming when called, manners, impulse control, bite inhibition
- Socialization and development: Enriching Environments, Key Developmental Opportunities, Adventure Walks, Savvy Socialization
- Reducing behavior problems: jumping, up, escaping, demand barking, food aggression
This video series is science-based, experience-tested puppy rearing presented by two-time AKC Breeder of the Year, Gayle Watkins, PhD
Puppy Potty Training Solution (PPTS)
Avidog’s Puppy Potty Training Solution is more than a housebreaking course! It also teaches you how to teach your pups impulse control, how to be quiet, and how to love its crate.
This 12-month, online, multimedia course designed for both the first-time puppy owner and experienced owners who have not had a puppy in a while. This one-of-a-kind online course comes with:
- Avidog’s Puppy Potty Training Solution e-book
- 3 on-demand webinars
- Weekly support emails designed to help you progress through the program
- Weekly email office hours to get answers to your questions
Puppies learn best what they learn first! Teach your puppy right from the start rather than wait to fix bad habits later. The course comes with a 100% money-back guarantee so there is no risk!.
Canine Fitness Programs and Courses
Fit to Be Tied (FTBT)
We all know that we are supposed to keep our dogs fit for breeding but what exactly does that mean? Find out in Fit to Be Tied, an on-going fitness membership program that allows breeders to evaluate and develop all of their dogs’ fitness, from puppies to seniors.
Fit to Be Tied is the first breeding stock conditioning program designed specifically to help you get and keep your stud dogs and brood bitches fit for successful breeding. FTBT and Fit for Life (below) are the ONLY canine fitness programs designed, presented and monitored by a canine sports medicine specialist!
Fit to Be Tied is the brainchild of Chris Zink DVM PhD DACVP DACVSMR CCRT CVSMT CVA, one of the world’s leading sports medicine veterinarians, and Gayle Watkins PhD, longtime breeder and two-time AKC Breeder of the Year. Chris and Gayle teamed up to bring cutting-edge science and their decades of experience to dog breeders in an easy-to-understand, physical conditioning program for breeding dogs.
Fit for Life Membership—Starts October 10, 2018
Through this on-going membership program, you learn how to get and keep your dogs in top physical condition with world-renown canine sports medicine expert, Dr Chris Zink DVM PhD DACVP DACVSMR CCRT CVSMT CVA and AKC Breeder of the Year, Dr Gayle Watkins. Each month, you will have live Q&A calls, a new fitness assessment of your dog, a tailored exercise program, and practice videos that guide you while you continually update your dogs’ fitness.
Fit for Life and Fit to Be Tied are the ONLY canine fitness programs designed, presented and monitored by a canine sports medicine specialist! You can look forward to engaging with Chris and Gayle through live, monthly video calls where they give personal, hands-on instruction and answer your questions directly. You can also share suggestions, successes and challenges with others on the private Avidog-Zink Ventures Facebook group.